Sunday, November 2, 2008


Her friends are also her family.

This being would do anything for her family.










She is loved by so 
many!!!!!


This Being has the Knowledge to be Humble and Grateful 
This being has the Wisdom of Forgiveness and Patience


This being is   e x t r e m e l y    g e n e r o u s (or liberal)



This being is still a child in all the best of ways!!!!
This being happily has a while yet to explore, give, and feel.
This Amazing Being, my MOM!!
I Love you! Happy 50th!!!!! 










2 comments:

Odes and Aires said...

This being thanks you for such a beautiful "card" I am honored to have such a loving daughter as my friend. Suddenly 50 feels like a promise. love you more, big momma

Long Island Girl said...

What a kind, loving, and beautiful tribute to my favorite cuz!

The bottom dweller

My photo
A highly civilized and refined animal limited mostly to the bottom of the atmosphere and prone to over analyzing what it's worth.