Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Impressions

So, 
Setting up a blog to keep you co-bottomdwellers up to date took about one minute. Packing shall recommence at 1:26 AM (once this entry is over). As it is, the rubble of misplaced clothes all over my floor disguises the feat of Organization I accomplished earlier today . "This comes/ this goes". It packs down to what kind of person I want to be in Norway. A person with this here stuff, or that. 
Went to the Arnold Arboretum today with Mal. Wine and leaf-screened sunlight must coexist in heaven. I also waved at a friendly looking girl in the car next to us today. She smiled. Then I suddenly thought that she rolled down her window to say something, so I lowered mine, but Mal then informed me it had been open the whole time and that I'm "weird". Well, it's only 1:21. I'm better at this than I thought. The next message will type itself from within all the glory of Norway and smooch intermission.
In evolutionary solidarity,
Pidge

No comments:

The bottom dweller

My photo
A highly civilized and refined animal limited mostly to the bottom of the atmosphere and prone to over analyzing what it's worth.